With Valentine's Day right around the corner, we wanted to make sure customers are totally set with a perfect cocktail pairing for their Broken Heart Puzzle Truffles. Sugar Lab culinary expert, Chef James Bickmore-Hutt, pondered the flavor profiles of the three Puzzle Truffles (Orange Blossom & Earl Grey, Tahini, and Ginger) and came up with a recipe that pulls it all together. Enjoy...and as you sip, remember, Sugar Lab luvs you!
- 3 oz Bourbon
- 2 dashes Ginger Bitters
- 2 dashes Smoked Chili Bitters
- ½ oz Maraschino Cherry Juice
- Garnish: Orange Peel
- Add the cherry juice and bitters to a rocks glass, then add large ice cubes, add the bourbon, and gently stir to combine.
- Express the oil of an orange peel over the glass, then drop in.
- Enjoy with a set of Sugar Lab Broken Heart Puzzle Chocolate Truffles.
Chef James Bickmore-Hutt